NADRA Code of Ethics
Each member (company) of NADRA pledges:
- To observe the highest standards of honesty, integrity, and responsibility
in the conduct of business.
- To make all advertising and sales promotions factually accurate with respect
to products and services offered; to avoid practices that tend to deceive
the customer with regard to pricing, warranties, certifications, financing,
licenses, or insurance.
- To write all contracts such that they are fair and free of ambiguities or
omissions which tend to obscure obligations and that contain warranty terms
and provisions that are free of misleading or deceiving terms.
- To promptly acknowledge and respond on customer complaints.
- To refrain from any act intended to restrain or suppress competition,
thereby guaranteeing equal rights and promoting the free enterprise system.