NADRA Mission Statement
The mission of the North American Deck and Railing Association (NADRA) is to provide a unified source for the professional development, promotion, growth, and sustenance of the Deck and Railing building industry in North America so that members can exceed the expectations of their customers.
NADRA Code of Ethics
Each member (company) of NADRA pledges:
- To observe the highest standards of honesty, integrity, and responsibility in the conduct of business.
- To make all advertising and sales promotions factually accurate with respect to products and services offered; to avoid practices that tend to deceive the customer with regard to pricing, warranties, certifications, financing, licenses, or insurance.
- To write all contracts such that they are fair and free of ambiguities or omissions which tend to obscure obligations and that contain warranty terms and provisions that are free of misleading or deceiving terms.
- To promptly acknowledge and respond on customer complaints.
- To refrain from any act intended to restrain or suppress competition, thereby guaranteeing equal rights and promoting the free enterprise system.
Who We Are
NADRA is made up of deck builders, inspectors, manufacturers, dealers/distributors, lumberyards, wholesalers, retailers, and service providers to the deck and railing industry. By working together we can be one voice for the industry and deliver a clear message to the consumer and the code development bodies. NADRA serves as a trade association with an emphasis on safe building practices, and deck safety.
NADRA connects great ideas and great people to inspire leadership and achievement within the industry.
In its simplest form, NADRA helps all categories and professional levels of the outdoor living industry, with a specific focus on decking; connect and empower each other, by collaborating and working together as one voice to benefit the industry we serve.
Where it All Started
Deck builders and product manufacturer’s alike raised concerns at the 2004 DeckExpo over the compatibility of new generation wood treatments and fasteners. As a result, many realized the need for a unified industry voice. NADRA is that voice. The association is a 501(c)6 not-for-profit corporation.
Meet the NADRA Board of Directors
2018 NADRA Board of Directors
NADRA helps the consumer by providing information on deck safety, design, and products by responding to consumer inquiries. Please use the form for consumer questions, membership questions or other comments and suggestions. Thank you.